Bumpsteer kits

What is the initial run gonna be? Is there a list we need to get on?

I was contacted buy a good customer to contact paul to help get these produced.

I do not know price at this time, we have been working on revisions for the shaft to fit properly

he has made changes and is resending the unit back for us to check

once all the revisions are done and we feel they are safe and easy to install they will be available

so at this time , no price as yet, or actuall production date.

trying to keep everyone up to date as much as possible, as soon as they are ready to ship out , everyone will be notified

at the moment they really are a top notch piece of art, I think everyone will be pleased

thanks
sawyer

I was contacted buy a good customer to contact paul to help get these produced.

I do not know price at this time, we have been working on revisions for the shaft to fit properly

he has made changes and is resending the unit back for us to check

once all the revisions are done and we feel they are safe and easy to install they will be available

so at this time , no price as yet, or actuall production date.

trying to keep everyone up to date as much as possible, as soon as they are ready to ship out , everyone will be notified

at the moment they really are a top notch piece of art, I think everyone will be pleased

thanks
sawyer

Awesome, Thanks Tony.

got in the new center pin today, we have a spindle to test it on, so far it looks perfect, soon as we double check it we will get with paul and get these things rolling guys

new pin installed , worked great, paul and I missed each other calling back an forth
but my understanding , machinest has the material , and paul was putting him to work, so they should be available soon.
super guy to work with , they look awesome and beefy, everyone will be more than pleased.

new pin installed , worked great, paul and I missed each other calling back an forth
but my understanding , machinest has the material , and paul was putting him to work, so they should be available soon.
super guy to work with , they look awesome and beefy, everyone will be more than pleased.

:rock::party::rock:

got your message carl, actually Im out, but let me see what I can do to take care of ya boss, will email you back in a few, had a few more frozen leaks to attend to today:mad:

thats weird. just gettin ready touch base with ya.

no prob.

eh the hard freeze we had burst my grandmothers water pipes and the ones at joannes office, soooooo guess who had to play plumber? problem is joannes office is a historic deal, dang place is about 100 years old..........so was the plumbing, so fix one leak start ten more, but let me run to the shop , see what I have to shoot to you, asap ovn boss

Good news Tony!

You know you can count me in.:rock:

Ok Here you go fellas, I still don't have pricing, will try to get that tomorrow .

but talked with paul they are in production, should be ready to ship out in about two weeks.

everything fits nice and snug, everyone should be pleased, I will talk with Paul again tomorrow, and he will try to give me a firmer date on completion, but at the moment , you are looking at two weeks

thanks

Ok Here you go fellas, I still don't have pricing, will try to get that tomorrow .

but talked with paul they are in production, should be ready to ship out in about two weeks.

everything fits nice and snug, everyone should be pleased, I will talk with Paul again tomorrow, and he will try to give me a firmer date on completion, but at the moment , you are looking at two weeks

thanks

Two weeks! Two weeks! You sound like a parrot. LOL!:rock:

Who can guess what movie that is from?:)

Don't mind me Tony I got the Friday crazies.:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back