Burgers for thought

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VIPR PWR, Sep 14, 2019.

Car Parts
  1. VIPR PWR

VIPR PWR Well-Known Member Supporting Member

What the hell are these millennials thinking.. Now they want to kill the Birger generation !

In the pics which of the burgers would you rather eat ?

The one in pic number 1 ?
    The one on the left side of pic number 2. ?
    Or number 3 ? Which is number 1 cooked !

Can you name the company that sells the number 1 in the pic ?
    Have you tried number 1 yet , if you know the answer ?
    What is your opinion of it ?

Here is a hint ... the one in number 1 and 3 pic is a company that just did their ipo to the public markets .. stock at the IPO , you could have bought for around 25 to 45 $ at the start .. from that point the stock went up so fast that in about a months time was over 200$ per share .. it has since dropped to 156$ per share as of Friday ...

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  2. VIPR PWR

Here is a pic of their stock chart from IPO to date ... I left the name of the company of it ...

Attached Files:

3. shorty

shorty Full Access Member

Sadly, what is bad for one is a boon for another. Starting next week, I am having 30 rental RV’s towed to Odessa, TX. The higher oil prices the more stable the work force in in the Permian. Also-----sure helps me pay for the fuel in my beast.

4. VIPR PWR

Yes I missed the boon on the soylent green burgers lol ..

I own some stock of a company that has just added gov lease oil property in the Permian ... been playing that stock since 2012 .. cheap stock to buy and consistently pops up and then back down since I bought the first time .. just sold some when the oil popped on the Saudi attack .. was hoping for a better run .. things got weird on that pop and it dropped down on Monday to a lower range than before the attack ... funny how gas at the pump jumped the day the oil dropped ... gouging profit IMO .. at least I pulled more profits and am still in the green on what I have left ,,