Burn Out pictures... Post Em Up!!!!

nosmoke-1.jpg

This is a little smoke we sent to our late friend Harry. He was one of us, loved the smell of burnning tires:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
The 10 is last, the wind changed direction, had to shut her down early:mad:
b_clark05

Last edited:
bclark05 said:
This is a little smoke we sent to our late friend Harry. He was one of us, loved the smell of burnning tires:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:
b_clark05

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Looks like some pretty cool neighbors!

bclark05 said:
b_clark05
Hell of a good video!! :rock: :rock:

This was one not long after I got her, only had a Magnaflow cat back, no other mods yet.
b_clark05

LoveThisTruck said:
HAHAHA looked like the kids enjoyed that:rock::marchmellow:
The 4 year old loves the truck. I can see a problem in the future with this one, well maybe not I turned out allright:D :D :D :D

Jus10 said:
my best burnout so far, was on a meeting and I won the burnout contest with this one :p when I opened up the bed, it was smokey :D

burnoutJus10ACCG.jpg

burnout2Jus10ACCG.jpg

burnout3Jus10ACCG.jpg

greets :rock:

Sorry guys, but Justine is putting you to shame - she is smokin em :rock: :rock: :D :congrats:

Wifey said:
Sorry guys, but Justine is putting you to shame - she is smokin em :rock: :rock: :D :congrats:

HAHA lol

Denise, I guess that's why I needed new cats :p and soon a set of new tires :rock:

Jus10 said:
HAHA lol

Denise, I guess that's why I needed new cats :p and soon a set of new tires :rock:
Cats on the way :rock: :D

love it

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• pic_gr_58.jpg
    pic_gr_58.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 143
  • 58379957_3aa659cd9b.jpg
    58379957_3aa659cd9b.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 66

Latest posts

Support Us