Burrito box

I have 3 of them ,but not sure if I want to sell any yet Ill let you know .I did give 2 of them to a couple of goobers .;)

Burrito boxes are hard to find, just like the die cast Spark trucks. It took me over three years to find them.

That's why when they became hard to find I bought 7 of them used and the last 3 Justin had . Now I'm the Burrito Box King lol . I even bought 2 of them that was made to put in place of battery on drivers side if you do the battery relocation thing so you can have one on each side .;)

That's why when they became hard to find I bought 7 of them used and the last 3 Justin had . Now I'm the Burrito Box King lol . I even bought 2 of them that was made to put in place of battery on drivers side if you do the battery relocation thing so you can have one on each side .;)

And they say you're the stupid one... Lol

Why you send me one with all the holes then? Just kidding

And they say you're the stupid one... Lol

Why you send me one with all the holes then? Just kidding

Cause it was blue DUH
and it was free for you
lol my lil buddy !;) wait I think I just wrote another song were is my guitar !!!!!!!

I have 3 of them ,but not sure if I want to sell any yet Ill let you know .I did give 2 of them to a couple of goobers .;)
I would be very Interested in buying one from you if you decide to sell any of them.

JTS, if you are going to manf. them, what kind of price are you going to be asking? Might be interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back