BURRITO WARMER PRESALE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
ALLRIGHT FELLAS HERE THEY ARE, JTSVP SIDE BOXES

$150 plus $20 shipping to the US
made of aluminum and a single clasp on the top for a secure latch

These arent going to be a stocking item, and honestly I jsut asked our fabricator to make up a couple and this is what he wants to build them, so we will presale these, we have two right now, but will presale the rest and build however many are ordered.They will be shipped as built.

just as you see is how they will come, we can powder coat them, dip them in carbon, or whatever your preference or even have them chromed if wanted, but that is xtra and we will have to quote all other than powder

I will powder them for $40, anything else wanted I will have to check on

they should be able to be polished up really easy, it does have a drain hole in the bottom. It will take a few weeks on the orders

the presale will run until next friday , I will put them on the site monday as I have to be gone this weekend.
you can email me, pm me or prepay with paypal which is [email protected]

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0420-1.jpg

IMG_0419-1.jpg

Midnight Runner said:
How far south are you coming? Do I need to do a BQ.

Tampa :) if anyone wants to get together tonight like 7pm let me know my wife is cooking!

I thought about driving over.
It would make for a late night.

these look sweet! what are the detentions of the box? I have a Hemi and and huge CAI and just want to make sure it will fit although I am 95% sure it will, I know it will bolt up to the stock location of the Hemi Airfilter housing use to be thanks.

It goes in the extra battery holder on the passenger side of the SRT.

raceram, you got a pic of your underhood?

you may need the spare battery tray it sits in, but also, instead let me ask him on an xtra support if so you may not need the tray

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back