buttom for NOS on steering wheel

spray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where to get a button to mount on the steering wheel to use for spraying???? I am still going to use the WOT micro switch to turn the system on but I want to be able to control it with a button. Thanks

Use one of your radio buttons on the back of the wheel, they are all momentary style. I would much rather have a simple on/off switch personally, being constantly on/off the button (as traction dictates) is not a real good idea IMO.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
Use one of your radio buttons on the back of the wheel, they are all momentary style. I would much rather have a simple on/off switch personally, being constantly on/off the button (as traction dictates) is not a real good idea IMO.
Justin

any clue what wires to be looking for on this i've thought about doing this for my 1st stage and leaving the 2nd stage on the progressive controler

05QCSRT10 said:
Did you just watch the fast and the furious?

Let me rephrase that then does anyone have a go baby go button and no I do not want a Go baby blow button

spray said:
Let me rephrase that then does anyone have a go baby go button and no I do not want a Go baby blow button

did you just watch gone in 60 seconds??:p :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back