buy it up !

My brother is selling his slammed caddy :) 1.5l diesel.
eqyhaguz.jpg

91 vw 2.0l 16v b3 passat. You might think its ugly, but try to find one. Thats what me and my brother have a passion for, shit you cant find.
2aqyhany.jpg

umu9a7ez.jpg

I would rather shit in my hands and clap than to drive either one of those. They are rare because nobody wants them and most of them are crushed or blown up. Just because something is rare doesn't make it good. Sometimes my poo comes out green, which is really rare. You want that too? :D

I would rather shit in my hands and clap than to drive either one of those. They are rare because nobody wants them and most of them are crushed or blown up. Just because something is rare doesn't make it good. Sometimes my poo comes out green, which is really rare. You want that too? :D

How do I quote that and stick it in my sig

I drank some UV blue last night, papa smurf just came out my ass.

Might wait a year, supposedly SRT is coming out with a new supercharged 6.2 hemi in the 600hp range. Wife wants a new 300srt but I'm gonna wait to see what happens with the new hemi

Might wait a year, supposedly SRT is coming out with a new supercharged 6.2 hemi in the 600hp range. Wife wants a new 300srt but I'm gonna wait to see what happens with the new hemi

That's been a rumor for a while. More importantly is how they price it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back