"Buy/Sell" area request....

slow91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a thought:

Does anyone beside myself think separating the "Buy/Sell" area into a couple of sub-topics would be helpful??

I feel like it would better serve members that are selling trucks and even guests that are potential buyers.

...and on the other hand, members selling Wii's, hoods, nitrous kits, etc. would be better served as well.

My suggestion.....

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted: (self-explanatory)

Parts for Sale/Wanted: (parts associated with vehicle modding/repair)

Miscellaneous Items for Sale/Wanted: (everything else... i.e. Wii's, sunglasses, cameras, phones, etc.)

slow91 said:
Just a thought:

Does anyone beside myself think separating the "Buy/Sell" area into a couple of sub-topics would be helpful??

I feel like it would better serve members that are selling trucks and even guests that are potential buyers.

...and on the other hand, members selling Wii's, hoods, nitrous kits, etc. would be better served as well.

My suggestion.....

Miscellaneous Items for Sale/Wanted: (everything else... i.e. Wii's, sunglasses, cameras, phones, etc.)

GREAT idea !!!

slow91 said:
My suggestion.....

We have brought this up before, and this is what we know will happen:

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted: We will become a Auto-Trader with people coming on and posting all vehicles for sale, for asking for all different types wanting to buy.
Parts for Sale/Wanted: Regardless if we put TRUCK parts will get Computer parts, Electronic Parts, all different disassembled parts, which turns 2 sections into a mess (parts and misc for sale)
Miscellaneous Items for Sale/Wanted: Lastly, this and the Parts for sale section will be the same thing without a good amount of moderation.

True, the way things are now might not the best (organized), but its only 2 unorganized sections compared to 6 :D Also, people like simplicity, too many option and its just too much. Thank you though...I do really appreciate the feedback; and with a little thinking maybe we can build off this.

RedSrt007 said:
We have brought this up before, and this is what we know will happen:

Vehicles for Sale/Wanted: We will become a Auto-Trader with people coming on and posting all vehicles for sale, for asking for all different types wanting to buy.
Parts for Sale/Wanted: Regardless if we put TRUCK parts will get Computer parts, Electronic Parts, all different disassembled parts, which turns 2 sections into a mess (parts and misc for sale)
Miscellaneous Items for Sale/Wanted: Lastly, this and the Parts for sale section will be the same thing without a good amount of moderation.

True, the way things are now might not the best (organized), but its only 2 unorganized sections compared to 6 :D Also, people like simplicity, too many option and its just too much. Thank you though...I do really appreciate the feedback; and with a little thinking maybe we can build off this.
hey ill mod it come on dont be a girl!!!!!!!

Why don't you make it where if you want to post in those sections you have to be a supporting member? That might reduce the unwanted traffic. Or have at least so many posts before you can post in that section.

Big Worm said:
I am up for it? if the Mexican will MOD it than it will happen.

Saweet!!!!:rock: :congrats:

I agree with Red on this one... Too much complication. Maybe if there was a lot of genuine posting traffic on that forum, it would be prudent to make separate sections. But, such little new posts, I don't see it being an issue the way it is. :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back