Buyer beware

He wants you to contact him outside of ebay...major scamage....

I am going to contact him and ask to see the truck in person...

I live close to r/h and would like to look at the truck in person. Can we arange for that? I have cash to pay. Do you have the title?

Thanks,

Mark

This is the email I sent him...now lets see what he says...

The listing has been removed. I got an email from him yesterday and this is it copy and pasted.

This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full messageRE: srt10‏
Sent: Tue 3/03/09 8:00 PM
To: [email protected]

Hello,

First of all I want to let you know that the car is still available ,it's in perfect working condition,has been properly maintained,never been abused or involved in an accident .The price for it is $5200 .The buyer will receive the car with all papers and receipts that he needs to register it to his name so if you will buy it you don't have to worry about the paperwork.It was my brother's but unfortunately he can't use it anymore as he died in IRAQ 3 month ago.
I am in Sacramento ,CA and it will be shipped from here.I will be sending you the title and pertinent paper work via FedEx. I always use Dependable Auto Shippers (DAS) for my shipping needs and it will take no more then 3-5 days if we use them . You might want to try out their services if you have no one in mind yet.
Anyway, I have to let you know that I want a fast deal so if you are really interested in buying it please reply with the following information's:
-your full name;
-your ebay user id.
The transaction will close only through ebay vehicle purchase protection program so we both will be protected.
If you decide to buy it you will have 5 days to inspect and test the car after you receive it.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you with the information's that I asked !

Kindly regards,
Mark

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: [email protected]
Subject: srt10
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 14:28:07 -0500

I live close to r/h and would like to look at the truck in person. Can we arange for that? I have cash to pay. Do you have the title?

Thanks,
Mark

I replied with this email...NOW lets see what he says...

Hi,

My brother is a city councilman and works in the city treasury dept. in sacramento. He lives off of riverside blvd. Can I get him to look at the truck at your convenience? I can wire him the money and pay you cash for it.

Thanks,

Mark

500snakz said:
I replied with this email...NOW lets see what he says...

Hi,

My brother is a city councilman and works in the city treasury dept. in sacramento. He lives off of riverside blvd. Can I get him to look at the truck at your convenience? I can wire him the money and pay you cash for it.

Thanks,

Mark

Should have told him that your brother in law who works for the F.B.I. will be handling the deal and will be visiting you in the next couple days. I was going to ask you to e-mail your location and contact info but he said never mind he already has it. :p

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back