C.E. Found for sale!!! # 138 of 200

LoveThisTruck said:
VCA (Viper Club of America) Edition - 50 produced, released at the 2004 Daytona Motor Speedway Race in February. Its paint scheme was white rally stripes on Electric Blue. Engine was also signed by Wolfgang Bernhard, Chrysler Group's former Chief Operating Officer.
Oh that's awesome. Someone just bought a blue and white QC around my area. However it isn't an 04 from what I seen. Sadly they put ghetto rims on it. Otherwise its a very clean truck.

What was the sticker price on the VCA trucks?

RagunCajun said:
Oh that's awesome. Someone just bought a blue and white QC around my area. However it isn't an 04 from what I seen. Sadly they put ghetto rims on it. Otherwise its a very clean truck.

They only made regular cabs in 04... so all the VCA trucks are RCs. He had that QC painted.

Not sure on the original sticker price:dontknow:

looks to me like theres a badge on the console just in front of the shifter.. cant make it out tho???
273.6.jpg

RagunCajun said:

the VCA Viper Trucks were raffled off to the VCOA members:(

ZCx said:
the VCA Viper Trucks were raffled off to the VCOA members:(

One of them was a VCA raffle car, two (?) were pace cars (with automatics), the other 49 were sold to VCA members--so they must have had an MSRP....

VCA_Raffle_Cars_13.jpg

Newbie to the forum and new to the SRT-10. I have reading lurking the forum though and know about the hose issues. I was thinking at looking at both of the CE trucks this weekend. Besides checking to see if they are actual CE's, what questions/things to look for would any of you suggest?

Welcome me to the brotherhood! I bought blue on white '05 CE. It is #189/200. It was sold initially in Oxnard, went to the east coast for awhile and the guy I bought it from had it trucked back to the springs. It is a sweet ride! I am going to pick it up tomorrow. The guy who sold it to me has owned 5 SRT-10 Rams in total. He also owns the white on blue '04 VCA.That one is pretty special, #4/50. He also owes a Viper for sale at desert auto. I would recommend doing business with him.

The guy who owns desert auto orchestrated the whole transaction and got nothing from it. So I would recommend them as well.

I am damn excited! That truck is solid with no squeaks or hiccups and the engine, underside and truck in general are emmaculate.

I committed on Saturday, I get on tuesday. Freaking torture!

Last edited:
Himes said:
Welcome me to the brotherhood! I bought blue on white '05 CE. It is #189/200. It was sold initially in Oxnard, went to the east coast for awhile and the guy I bought it from had it trucked back to the springs. It is a sweet ride! I am going to pick it up tomorrow. The guy who sold it to me has owned 5 SRT-10 Rams in total. He also owns the white on blue '04 VCA.That one is pretty special, #4/50. He also owes a Viper for sale at desert auto. I would recommend doing business with him.

The guy who owes desert auto orchestrated the whole transaction and got nothing from it. So I would recommend them as well.

I am damn excited! That truck is solid with no squeaks or hiccups and the engine, underside and truck in general are emmaculate.

I committed on Saturday, I get on tuesday. Freaking torture!

Welcome to the club...click on link below and start your own welcoming thread...........and make sure to post pictures of the albino..:rock: :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20

I will post some pix. I am really looking forward it! For a single guy with no kids, this is like a baby. More like a adobtion, but exciting none the less.

If anyone wants Larry's number about the '04 VCA, let me know. He is going to let me take it for a spin tomorrow. He is absolutely in love with all things Viper and blue and white.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back