Cadillac Escalade

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cadillac Escalade most likely to be stolen

The Cadillac Escalade had the highest rate of insurance theft claims for the fourth straight year, according to the had the highest rate of insurance theft claims for the fourth straight year. The Escalade was followed by the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and the Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab pickup. Analysts feel the Escalade’s pop culture image contributes to its popularity among thieves. “This is the car that Tony Soprano drives. It’s seen in a lot of rap videos. There are a lot of NFL players who are photographed in it,â€￾ said Kim Hazelbaker, senior vice president of the Highway Loss Data Institute. “It’s part of our pop culture as a very large, flashy SUV.â€￾
Filed in "Cadillac", Comm

ROKTMAN said:
Cadillac Escalade most likely to be stolen

The Cadillac Escalade had the highest rate of insurance theft claims for the fourth straight year, according to the had the highest rate of insurance theft claims for the fourth straight year. The Escalade was followed by the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution and the Dodge Ram 1500 quad cab pickup. Analysts feel the Escalade’s pop culture image contributes to its popularity among thieves. “This is the car that Tony Soprano drives. It’s seen in a lot of rap videos. There are a lot of NFL players who are photographed in it,â€￾ said Kim Hazelbaker, senior vice president of the Highway Loss Data Institute. “It’s part of our pop culture as a very large, flashy SUV.â€￾
Filed in "Cadillac", Comm

So when does yours arrive??? :D

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
So when does yours arrive??? :D

BDIA
Actually looked and drove the `07 Denali,Yukon too.The Escalade is the better looking of the three I think.

In the fall I am going to buy one. Maybe the Denali but leaning towards the Escalade.Not sure if the Employee Plan is in effect.Last time I checked it was still not.I`m not paying $67,500 when I can get it soon on the Employee Plan.

The `04 Denali only has 13,000 miles so it will be a good deal for someone @28-30K.

ROKTMAN said:
Actually looked and drove the `07 Denali,Yukon too.The Escalade is the better looking of the three I think.

In the fall I am going to buy one. Maybe the Denali but leaning towards the Escalade.Not sure if the Employee Plan is in effect.Last time I checked it was still not.I`m not paying $67,500 when I can get it soon on the Employee Plan.

The `04 Denali only has 13,000 miles so it will be a good deal for someone @28-30K.

Yeah... I am waiting as well.... My '04 Denali just went of 11,000 miles... But here in Alaska I should be able to get about $38K for it! :D

BDIA

BigDodgeInAlaska said:
Yeah... I am waiting as well.... My '04 Denali just went of 11,000 miles... But here in Alaska I should be able to get about $38K for it! :D

BDIA
Right now book is 28,private party is 32 so.....I will take off the dubs and hopefully put them on the Denali.If I go with the Es then the 22" chromes will be ordered and I`ll have to bump up the price if they want the 20`s and tires.

Could have done the deal last month at the dealer.They were allowing 30K for the `04 Denali,$1500.00 cash incentive for loyalty ,swapping the wheels to the new Denali and the stockers to the `04.

The GF would just have had to pay the difference from the `04 to the `07 in payment increase.She could be driving an `07 for $300.00 a month.She didn`t want to have to pay the extra....WTF?:confused:

I have 0% on the `04 and the `07 was 5.9%.I wasn`t paying it and apparently neither was she..........:dontknow:

I think the Dodge Ram is still the highest rate for theft in Texas. I heard that from a cop a few months back

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back