Cadillacs in China, kinda cool

In the back of my mind I have thought about getting a used CTS-V. :rock:

Sweet video! Wonder if the Wife will let me try that in her 05 V?

VIPER D.N.A said:
Sweet video! Wonder if the Wife will let me try that in her 05 V?

How does she like it? And make sure to get video :D

I had an '09 CTS V. It is gone, the spot in the garage is vacant.

Next Wednesday, I fly back to the humble little town of Decatur, IN and drive home in my new '09 CTS V. The difference will be that it will have some new insignia on the trunk and the front quarter panels...

badge-1.jpg

Quoting a good friend:

You never have too much horsepower...

Prof said:
I had an '09 CTS V. It is gone, the spot in the garage is vacant.

Next Wednesday, I fly back to the humble little town of Decatur, IN and drive home in my new '09 CTS V. The difference will be that it will have some new insignia on the trunk and the front quarter panels...

badge-1.jpg

Quoting a good friend:

You never have too much horsepower...

Nice, make sure to post pics

I'm truly jealous Prof, congrats.

My wife actually doesn't like her 05 all that much but when ever I ask her what she would want to replace it with she says "a new V". I do think that their are huge leaps in between the first Vs and the newer models. But I think it's a fun car.

The V2's are incredible...

No telling what I am going to think moving from 9 lbs of boost to 14 lbs. I will have to get Stingray to drive it for me...

By the way, the Lingenfelter shop is incredible...there were five ZR1's there being modified...one was going over 1100 rwhp...they are also working on a prototype balls to the wall street Camaro. There was also one Challenger there...they admit that they don't have much Hemi experience but are excited about digging into it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back