cal-tracs

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they are on baby ,,but was a crap load of work on this old man:p

i took it to the shop , better than doing it on driveway,,at least i was in A/C,and a fork lift to pick it up in the air,started around 5.30 and finished around 10 pm

pulled the springs out warmed them up a bit with torch till i bearly seen it smoke then i used the drake press and a 1 1/2 in socket and they came out with ease ,,hanging the springs back was the real work

started install on line loc ,,got it bolted in and fittings on it but thats all i did still need to wire it up and hook lines in ,,,i want to get a dif switch and light ,,what cheap crap ,,,but my body ran out of gas so i packed it in and came home :)

cool beans bo, yeah the springs can be a bit#h to get back in;)

I got a small led light if ya need bo, pm and ask tnviper about it, i sent him a couple and he seems to like them, they are alot smaller than the one that comes with the kit;)

sounds great ,,let me how much ill paypal ya for them ,,what color are they

Ironhead said:
i took it to the shop , better than doing it on driveway,,at least i was in A/C,and a fork lift to pick it up in the air,started around 5.30 and finished around 10 pm

My neighbor and I installed them in my driveway. Took 5 or 6 hours too. My back and ass hurt for several days after all that wrenching in the driveway. We drilled out the rubber, then pounded out the bushing.

patrick

i did it myself ,and my back and shoulders and arms are so sore ,,i been just laying around all day sunday ,,hell i cant even open a bottle of beer right now with out a freaking can opener hahaha

hope this shows up ok:burnout:

Attachments

• cal-tracs 001.JPG
    cal-tracs 001.JPG
    70.6 KB · Views: 29
i still feel the pain man lol,,hey this makes 1000 posts YAHOO:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back