Cal-Vue mirrors

mjd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm contemplating a set of Cal-Vue's but I can't decide for sure. Some pictures they look awesome but some they look too small.
FBBA8CD5-0089-4EAF-8943-EC29638C9983-6240-0000021F7BE5BAC5.jpg

What do you think?

Any other suggestions/recommendations are also welcome!!

I've debated on getting them myself...but I honestly like having the large mirror...I feel more confident about what's around me.

Very nice truck btw...I've been also thinking about paint matching my mirrors too...and now after seeing yours, I'm definitely gonna be doing that!

Well if I get Cal-vue's these will be for sale.
So if you can hold off for a little while longer and I pull the trigger we might be able to work something out!

This is mine with cal-vue mirrows painted white,I like them better than the big ones ,

008.jpg

Last edited:
like mine.

do have to look a bit better with them, but thats a good think.

and there is a wind noise reduction also

I seem to have a bad blind spot with these stock mirrors so I can't imagine it being any worse with the slightly smaller ones. I glance over my shoulder as it is.

I love them I just have never pulled the trigger as they weren't a go fast goody. I will eventually do them but painted factory ones are at least a must. Chalky grey mirrors look crappy :(

I seem to have a bad blind spot with these stock mirrors so I can't imagine it being any worse with the slightly smaller ones. I glance over my shoulder as it is.

you would think that just looking at them on another truck but after they are on yours for a short bit you get use to it ,I have had no real problems on bith the Black 10 or the CE10

I love them I just have never pulled the trigger as they weren't a go fast goody. I will eventually do them but painted factory ones are at least a must. Chalky grey mirrors look crappy :(

I hear ya... I'm getting the carbon fiber covers to match the door and tailgate handle covers, I'm gonna see if I like the cf gas door cover too. We'll see.

I've had the Cal-Vue mirrors and in my opinion they were too small. Stayed with the stockers and painted them along with the door handles, tailgate handle, and the license plate bezels to match the body.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back