Califorinia Help

ILtemprd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a nice hotel to stay at, preferably oceanside in San Diego.....Any input..???....thanks..:)

Iltemprd said:
wow!...beautiful...thanks..:rock:

Shawnie,

The Hotel "Del", as it's called, isn't in Oceanside... It's south of the downtown area of San Diego....

Do you want a hotel that's actually in Oceanside...... or next to the ocean?

D

Django said:
Shawnie,

The Hotel "Del", as it's called, isn't in Oceanside... It's south of the downtown area of San Diego....

D
Tim, you really gotta lay off that green stuff. Read his post again. It clearly states he wants to be oceanside in San Diego. Not in Oceanside. :dontknow: If he wanted to be in Oceanside he would stay at your house ;) :p

Howya doin today, I saw you didn't have the best day of golf heh :(

I'm in no way pickin on ya D, just wonderin .................... :D :D :dancing: :star:

Iltemprd said:
wow!...beautiful...thanks..:rock:
Let us know when and which room and we will make it a SoCal GTG!!! :rock: :D :rock: :star: :star: :dancing:

Django said:
Shawnie,

D
sorry timbo, my bad:eek: ...beach front or on the beach, not really on the beach but a little way off of it...kinda do some grass first then some sand, then maybe some water, possibly ocean...somethin in that sequence..you know...on the side of the ocean, but not directly in it as such...:D :p

Iltemprd said:
...kinda do some grass first then some sand

There are better alternatives to the munchies than chowin down a sand castle...;) :rofl: :laugh: :egg:

NBT said:
There are better alternatives to the munchies than chowin down a sand castle...;) :rofl: :laugh: :egg:
LOLOL!!!...only you ken..lol.

Have a great week bud... I am off to work:rock: Be back in a while... once I get through roll call...rig check...few call's....then get the laptop set - up.;) :D

give me a call shawn..I can tell you what places are good in SD. Im sure we can come-up with something you like...if not, you can crash @ my place hehe.

thanks for all the help..i think i hit a home run..showed it to her this morning..lets just say, she is very pleased..:D

Iltemprd said:
thanks for all the help..i think i hit a home run..showed it to her this morning..lets just say, she is very pleased..:D
Yeah everyone should be able to ride a whale once in their lifetime :D

TheSickness said:
Yeah everyone should be able to ride a whale once in their lifetime :D
hey man...i'm working on it..:( :elefant: :thefinger:

Iltemprd said:
hey man...i'm working on it..:( :elefant: :thefinger:
Bwahahahha hey Captain Sensitive LOOLOLOL I was refering to Roktman you Jackasss................Hahahahhaaha :star: Meaning he is Shamuesque

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back