Call of Duty: MW2

here's what i was....say...bummed about....most games...you have to "eliminate all the threats"...so it took me forever trying to kill EVERYBODY...like running through those shanty towns...until i figured...you're not getting penalized for NOT killing everybody...on the contrary...i am dying...once i got past that part, it was fine...look for ways AROUND some controversy...or i'm just a puss, i don't know...

i don't know what all that level up stuff is...or if i do, i don't know it....:confused:

ShaneKennett said:
... has anyone else done the special ops? A buddy and myself have completed alpha and bravo and half of charlie and we are basically stuck
is that the "co-op" levels...that two of you can play...

i like those...

if anybody wants to do that instead of a damn bloodbath all the time, let me know...i don't really like running around killing people with no point ... i like missions...

and i don't care about that gamer stuff....

FerrariTruck said:
LOL no they are not.. just need tons of redbull and persistence.. What part of you having trouble with?

hehe the juggernaunts of course only tried a few times on each havent got a strategy figured out yet...but I will damn you juggernaunts!!:threaddie:

bigredv10 said:
hehe the juggernaunts of course only tried a few times on each havent got a strategy figured out yet...but I will damn you juggernaunts!!:threaddie:

Well the hardest level of juggernauts is the one where you just get a knife, rocket launcher, and thumper. Along with gernasdes, claymores and stuff.

Best stragedy is crouch behind ammo box, and throw a flash bang. The flash bang will stun him and bring him down to his knees. When he does that shoot a rocket straight to the top of the head. If you get it on the button, one will put him out. Sometimes it takes 2-3. When you have 2 -3 run away and get alot of distance, hide around the corner with a flashbang ready. Then just hit em while they are stunned. I passed them on easy and medium..I took a break now cause i just cant do it on hard.

viperhauler said:
is that the "co-op" levels...that two of you can play...

i like those...

if anybody wants to do that instead of a damn bloodbath all the time, let me know...i don't really like running around killing people with no point ... i like missions...

and i don't care about that gamer stuff....

i take it you get killed alot LOL

FerrariTruck said:
i take it you get killed alot LOL
kinda....haha

i just don't play enough...

i'm not terrible, and dying isn't what frustrates me...it's just there's no point to me....kill, die, get gamer points or whatever, repeat...

i imagine if 10 of us got on and did a whatcha call it together, it would be cool, but...ehhh...i can take it or leave it...

i need a little more substance.....personally...but i'll play, i don't care...

are you supposed to beat it twice or something?....

viperhauler said:
kinda....haha

i just don't play enough...

i'm not terrible, and dying isn't what frustrates me...it's just there's no point to me....kill, die, get gamer points or whatever, repeat...

i imagine if 10 of us got on and did a whatcha call it together, it would be cool, but...ehhh...i can take it or leave it...

i need a little more substance.....personally...but i'll play, i don't care...

are you supposed to beat it twice or something?....

i didnt like playing online till i got up to speed.Once you get good in the missions, going online is where you go to show your skills. But dont get me wrong, their is tons of cheaters out there with modded controllers and what not.

Im still just using my buddies x-box.

I been a playstation man all my life, dont know if should get ps3 or xbox.. Such a hard decision

I'm about to jump on and get into some Special Ops with viperhauler again. That's some good stuff.

5_0_BAIT said:
does anyone play on the pc?? I am not a console fan and have always played pc games. Would love to play with ya on PC if anyone does?

they have it for pc? Hmm can i use a regular controler?

I do use a pc...but have never gone on-line to game.

Maybe later this week...got two books that have been screaming at me...need to finish them, then maybe I will try the on-line pc world!

def give it a try. I have a custom keyboard that is rebuildable {z board} and headset so I can yell at the opposition LOL.

And yes they have it for PC and you can use any controller. hell they even make an xbox controller that is pc compatible!

I think online play on this game makes the game what it is. If you ever play online on the pc.........my name is my license plate from my SRT-10 (^1Vipered) The carrot one makes my name red in the game.

Yep my name reminds me of my truck. VTCOA till I die (or it becomes a political only place) LMAO

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back