Call of Duty: MW2

i moved my xbox to the 70 in. sony in the living room last night been playing a lot of the midnight club los angeles right now.

bigike said:
I want the mitsubishi 82"er!
i been wanting one of those led tv's but i just got this one paid for so the wife says its a no-go she cant stand the 70 inch but it's staying. love watching bama play on it.

eddie102870 said:
i been wanting one of those led tv's but i just got this one paid for so the wife says its a no-go she cant stand the 70 inch but it's staying. love watching bama play on it.
My friend just bought the Samsung LED 55" top of the line model and it is AMAZING.....looks like you're watching the live recording of the show right there:rock:

*heavy panting*... I had to take a break; it's unbelievable.. It is just so damn sweet! I think I need more..

Venom Power said:
*heavy panting*... I had to take a break; it's unbelievable.. It is just so damn sweet! I think I need more..
DAMN YOU:D I'll be picking mine up in about an hour:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Got mine.

Most heard comment in the store.

"I'll come back later with my mom to buy it."

They were checking ids in the store to buy. Do I get a beer with that?????

SRTINCT said:
Got mine.

Most heard comment in the store.

"I'll come back later with my mom to buy it."

They were checking ids in the store to buy. Do I get a beer with that?????
man at walmart told me the same thing this morning

i didnt get carded either. roy are you on x box live?
my gamer tag is SNAKEBIT102870 for those who are on xbox

Going into my cave to load the CD now...see you guys tomorrow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back