Calling all members past, present, and future

@_JB_

I added your screen name to the calling all members list. If you want your name there what is it and I'll add it :D

@GSJake - I added your user name to the list but I didn't assume your name is Jake? :)

@Kiwi SRT10 - I added your username to the list :D if you want your name with it, let me know :cool:

Come on everyone! Get your name on the list and let's get this place going again!

what have you been doing to your trucks lately and how have you been?

What is this for?
a list that was started back in the beginning of the forum by a member who thought it was nice to be able to address folks by name instead of always by their user name. The thread was recently brought back for anyone who wants to be on it.

it's the first post in this thread if you want to take a look

The first thread from way back was called What Was Your Name - or something close to that lol

a list that was started back in the beginning of the forum by a member who thought it was nice to be able to address folks by name instead of always by their user name. The thread was recently brought back for anyone who wants to be on it.

it's the first post in this thread if you want to take a look

The first thread from way back was called What Was Your Name - or something close to that lol
Oh ok, I am Rob

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back