Calling out for some help...

OnceBit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a race for votes for truck of the month on a really cool site, but I'll be darned if I'm not getting run down by a whole lot of "L's" and Shivies lol Could really use ya'lls support!

Registering is really easy if you are on Facebook, otherwise a quick 5 minutes to sign on. Heck, this next month they are doing a dedication story on the Ford Lightning, perhaps with an invasion of 10's, they will start out the next year with a dedication to us!

Thanks again, below is the links to the main page and a direct link to the voting spot for Ultra-Violent!

Rate My Ridez

Meet Ultra-Violent | Rate My Ridez

I really don't know what to say other than WOW....I know I'm not a huge participant here much these days, but that's because my life schedule keeps me from it. I don't come here often asking for help nor am I a post ***** ranting and raving about everything someone has to say.

What I was REALLY hoping was that you guys would see, I'm not asking for help for my own benefit, if you all would take a look at the site, you would see this is a community with a WIDE array of people interested in all different forms of the automotive world. There are bikes, cars, trucks, ATVs, side by sides....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with wheels.

I see so often...we need to get the word out on these trucks, we need to figure out a way to get more recognized.....well here I am with an opportunity and surprise surprise...pretty much get blown off. Pull your heads out of your A$$es!

This is an opportunity to really blow some minds....especially with the caliber of builds that we all have here. I'm one of 2 SRT10s on this site, it has a very large following of Lightnings and mixed in with that are a whole bunch of incredible rides!

I can see that this page was viewed 80+ times....and I can track votes...NO ONE has even bothered to look...come on guys....post up your rides! If you don't want to vote on mine, that's fine, but I just want to see more of the SRT10 guys get their rides noticed OUTSIDE from everyone here....

I really don't know what to say other than WOW....I know I'm not a huge participant here much these days, but that's because my life schedule keeps me from it. I don't come here often asking for help nor am I a post ***** ranting and raving about everything someone has to say.

What I was REALLY hoping was that you guys would see, I'm not asking for help for my own benefit, if you all would take a look at the site, you would see this is a community with a WIDE array of people interested in all different forms of the automotive world. There are bikes, cars, trucks, ATVs, side by sides....ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING with wheels.

I see so often...we need to get the word out on these trucks, we need to figure out a way to get more recognized.....well here I am with an opportunity and surprise surprise...pretty much get blown off. Pull your heads out of your A$$es!

This is an opportunity to really blow some minds....especially with the caliber of builds that we all have here. I'm one of 2 SRT10s on this site, it has a very large following of Lightnings and mixed in with that are a whole bunch of incredible rides!

I can see that this page was viewed 80+ times....and I can track votes...NO ONE has even bothered to look...come on guys....post up your rides! If you don't want to vote on mine, that's fine, but I just want to see more of the SRT10 guys get their rides noticed OUTSIDE from everyone here....
I clicked on the links you provided. That website isn't my cup of tea. Nothing against you Bro, just not what I am into. I'm sure many others feel the same.

Ok finally let me register. Voted for ya man. May have have had to do with their sponsors? Lol:rock: good luck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back