CALTRACS....Deal for the do-it-yourselfer

RAMviperIFFIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These CalTracs, believe it or not, or only 8 months old. They are off my 05 RC Ram SRT 10. You will need to get the Aluminum Bushing inserts from Caltracs (these are for the front eye on the leaf springs.):rock: A little TLC and they will look like new. Rod Ends are in great shape.

Price is;

$75 + Shipping

Last edited:
For a RC :( There is a difference between the RC & QC on these right? If not I got dibs!

How come your selling them. I have been wanting a pair real bad but your selling so cheap. Whats up? How did they work?

Sold my truck.

chad434sc said:
How come your selling them. I have been wanting a pair real bad but your selling so cheap. Whats up? How did they work?
I had my 05 RC for about 1 year. It was a great driving experience. I sold it for financial reasons. They are a great deal if you don't mind getting the bushing inserts on your own. I would rather sell my stuff than sit on it because I asked for too much money.:D

Thats cool. A lot of people are selling their gas guzzlers due to fuel. This fuel thing sure does suck! Well amtrucker22 says he has dibs but if he doesnt take em then I will take them for sure. Thanks man.

Does anyone know if they will fit a QC? I know the lowered versus the non lowered are different...

Sounds good.

chad434sc said:
If no one knows then I will cal Calvert racing on Tuesday and let you guys know for sure.
Hey, since you are calling, do you mind letting me know how much the (4) aluminum bushings cost? There is 2 big ones and two smaller ones.

thank you,

No problem. I like talking with those guys. I have used them to set up my suspension on my Firebird. They are great at what they do.

caltracs are great for controlling your straight line burnouts, wheel hop & adds traction over no bars @ all..... well worth the new purchase price of ~$350.00.......

i don't think they work with stock QC's because of the spring over the axle issue & they will work with lowered RC trucks to a point (mine are at their limits with the 3" de-arch lowering of my springs)...... ask 'em, their website is:

http://www.calvertracing.com/caltracs.html

you can email them, they respond quickly:

[email protected]

Last edited:
amtrucker22 said:
Does anyone know if they will fit a QC? I know the lowered versus the non lowered are different...

the difference is u bolts, they are like $30 i think, and of course shipping

if ya gettem just holla:D

killer deal bo:rock:

and anyone needing the aluminum bushings too;)

sorry dont know the price on those tho:p

but I am hooked up withem , so I may be able to gettem a lil cheaper

Alright Stink says I can get them I am all over it. I will PM you for your paypal account!

Thanks,

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back