caltracs

ryan bowen

Reaction score
Can the caltracs fit from a quad cab over to my regular cab? If so are they worth it or are they as I heard noisy when driving?

kinda doubt it since qc springs are over the axle & rc's are under.....:(

noisy, yep... :( that replaced front bushing with the aluminum one gets alittle dirt in it & it will squeak - have to lube spray it every once & awhile.;)

worth it ? definitely !! straightens the burnout some & helps the launch too...... way worth the ~$350.00 !!:rock:

they are AMAZING!~ they took the wheel hop right out of the truck and seem to help with launching. Very good mod, worth every penny.

They look bad ass too. People want to know what a truck would need traction bars for.....then I open the hood. LOL They don't help the tires hook 535rwtq around turns though.

As others have said, QC and Rc's are different. Gotta have em. Stock unit is so weak and wheels hops are over the place.....bouce bouce bouce, like a effin rabbit!! I love the way the caltracs feel. Slam the throttle tires are roasting and your still going straight...no drifting to one side anymore.

Spend the $350 dude. Install em yourself. Great mod.

patrick

all you have to do is call cal tracs and they will send you the different part for like 70 bucks. i had a set for my qc before it was lowered and had to order parts after i lowered it for them to work. not a big deal.

eddie102870 said:
all you have to do is call cal tracs and they will send you the different part for like 70 bucks. i had a set for my qc before it was lowered and had to order parts after i lowered it for them to work. not a big deal.
Hey Eddie,

I remember the white little blocks you put on yours to stop the creaking. Do you still have them?

amtrucker22 said:
Hey Eddie,

I remember the white little blocks you put on yours to stop the creaking. Do you still have them?
i can get them, you need some.

If it is not a big deal, I would appreciate it. Let me know how much and your paypal account!

Appreciate it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back