Cam installer Missouri

Discussion in 'Performance Mods' started by 08superbee#513, May 15, 2019.

1. 08superbee#513

08superbee#513 New Member

I purchased a roe racing 710 cam and needed an installer. I’m in blue springs “Kansas City”

2. NettlesD

NettlesD Full Access Member

I just had to comment because of Blue Springs. We lived in Blue Springs for 16-17 years before just moving away. Loved the city. Just sold our rental home so we'll be back this weekend or next weekend to pick up a vehicle that was stored at the home.

I don't recall ever seeing another SRT10 in BS and once I move away, an SRT10 owner pops up and lives in BS. Oh well, that's life.

Ted's Automotive in Grain Valley might be able to do what you are asking. We took all our vehicles to him and he's a super nice guy to work with. Just not sure if he would want to tackle that job, although, he has done complete engine swaps so it wouldn't hurt to ask.

There's also a Diesel Shop in Grain Valley that might be able to do it. Their shop is on the main street and not far from Ted's. No experience with them.

Another shop in Grain Valley does a lot of work on Mustangs and Lightnings so they might be able to do the work. This shop seems a little junkie but the work might be good. Just from what I've seen when going over there.

If I had to choose, I would go to Ted's first and then see about the Diesel Shop and then maybe the Mustang/Lightning shop. If Ted does the work then it will be correct and priced right. It just might take him some time to do that kind of work since it's a Mom and Pop shop and they have a lot of repeat customers. Myself included when we lived in BS.

Good luck.