Cam or not

big end performance

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2005 Srt10 the camshaft sounds real aggressive!! I don't know anything about the truck the dealer had no clue!! From what I can see it has a ram air kit- aftermarket computer - MBRP cat back no rear cats-skipshift eliminator- slap bars- and a hole in the air intake tube for N20 link to vid Srt10 - YouTube

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Welcome to the VTCOA! It sounds similar to my stock cam.

456 ring

Is a 456 ring a special order?? I found this tag

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    545.7 KB · Views: 39
Just purchased a 2005 Srt10 the camshaft sounds real aggressive!! I don't know anything about the truck the dealer had no clue!! From what I can see it has a ram air kit- aftermarket computer - MBRP cat back no rear cats-skipshift eliminator- slap bars- and a hole in the air intake tube for N20 link to vid Srt10 - YouTube

Your truck has a skip shift eliminator? Cool story, Bro! What's an "oil separator"? Have any pics of your "aftermarket computer"?

Also, please complete your profile. If we know where you are, there is a good chance someone here will have more information about your truck.

Last edited:
It's marked software update so this don't mean anything ??
It means that the factory released an update and the owner had it done. These updates are common among OEM's and have nothing to do with increasing performance.

Your cam is stock.

I like your exhaust. Have any in-cab videos?

Have a picture of your "oil separator"?

It means that the factory released an update and the owner had it done. These updates are common among OEM's and have nothing to do with increasing performance.

That is correct!

Ok I just need to get it in and look to see what it's all about.. Runs good pulls out on my lightning hard!! Best time for the lightning was 12.56 on a nt55 it made 379hp 456tq at the tire. So who knows??

Your cam is stock.

I like your exhaust. Have any in-cab videos?

Have a picture of your "oil separator"?
yes pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    801.4 KB · Views: 70
'05 and silver ??? Why is that the best part
Silver 05's came with 50 more cubic inches. It's not published anywhere, but select people have verified this. You can verify yours has this too by removing the intake manifold. There is a special mark on the inside of the #11 intake runner.

Oh, and welcome to the VTCoA.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back