camaro ss vs challenger srt8

Which one ????

• chevy camaro 2SS

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • dodge challenger srt8

Votes: 61 73.5%

• Total voters
my bro raced a new ss the other night in his 06 charger from a dead stop.. he said he put 2 cars on the cheby after he got to around 60mph

Django said:
Personally, I'd rather have a 'Vette......... So, my answer is neither.

D

Well, if you want to be that way, just something that runs would work for me

I've always been a chevy man. My 10 is my first high performance non GM vehicle. I would go with the Camaro for the performance possibilities. Those motors have so many aftermarket goodies made for them. You can't lose.

On the other hand, I love the look of the Chally. It's just way better lookin' IMO. I'll take either one for free:D

im gonna have to agree with kickin on this one my company used to have the 2500 6.0 either major engine issues or just rattled apart, the 08 ford i have is a tough beast but slow as hell ...... as for as dodge its my second one and wont be the last... 10 is paid for and soon as economy and job picks up again !!! IM GOING SHOPING MOPAR BABY !!!!!!!!!!! :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Motor Trend test results show a 0 to 60 time of 4.6 for the Camaro and 4.7 for the SRT Challenger. There are a lot of mods out for the SRT now. Camaro forums are reporting syncro problems with their 6 speed trannies. One local guy has a Z06 corvette and he is on his 3rd tranny in 3000 miles. The 6 speed trannies in the SRT8, Viper, corvette and camaro are all basically the same transmission. There is a lot more room inside a Challenger. Chrysler actually took a little edge off the Challenger handling by puttin slightly softer springs in it vs. a Charger SRT. If you want to increase the handling just get the Charger springs and your set. Most of the magazines have been testing the RT vs. the camaro ss. The RT challenger is set up much softer than the SRT version and will not handle with camaro but the SRT is close.

After seeing both in person I have to go with the Chally....Camaro is fugly IMO......Camaro may be slightly faster stock for stock but that can be fixed.....did I mention the Camaro is fugly?.............I wonder how many sheep it would take to get stinker's chally??..

I'll bet you not one of the guys on this forum that would vote for the Camaro has ever driven an SRT-8 Challenger !! It is hard to make an intelligent response to something you know little about. I was with Stinker in Macon Ga. when he ran 12:96 BONE STOCK in his Challenger. I would be willing to kiss your ass in the middle of main street if Chevy builds a Camaro that would get in the 13's stock.:p :p :p :p

FATJACK said:
I'll bet you not one of the guys on this forum that would vote for the Camaro has ever driven an SRT-8 Challenger !! It is hard to make an intelligent response to something you know little about. I was with Stinker in Macon Ga. when he ran 12:96 BONE STOCK in his Challenger. I would be willing to kiss your ass in the middle of main street if Chevy builds a Camaro that would get in the 13's stock.:p :p :p :p
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

FATJACK said:

Careful Jack...the SS is fast....ugly..but fast..

viperhauler said:
all you said was "a camaro" and "13's" and "stock"

and...not if i cut his tires;)
:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back