Camaro SS why so cheap?

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These things are selling low low miles for less than $20k, why are they so cheap? (Other than the obvious bow tie up front lol)

Cause they have so over produced them and everyone that wants one has one and now they're not sellling cause they flooded the market! That's my guess:dontknow:

Mass produced, I would guess, only a fool would pay what they were asking when they first came out. Sorta like the Challenger, asking price was way to high, and now they sell a lot cheaper as well.

No tuner yet :(

I searched SS specific for less than $25k and came up with several, some less than 5k miles for $20k or less. One is ever $17,500 with under 10k miles. The damn things are everywhere though lol

check the market on the GT-500, they are under 28K with low miles on ebay reserves not met.

some under that also. guess it's not just the mustangs.

Ebay don't tell me much, if the reserve isn't met then you don't have a sold car, they could have it set at anything...

I found a yellow fever srt10 ram here in Tifton, not sure what they are asking though, I thought chris (viper) had came to see me :D

Ebay don't tell me much, if the reserve isn't met then you don't have a sold car, they could have it set at anything...

I found a yellow fever srt10 ram here in Tifton, not sure what they are asking though, I thought chris (viper) had came to see me :D

true you are correct, But I seen them selling for over 30K last year, and now it don't even pull 28 K or even less. thats kinda sad to be honest.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back