Camaro's Starting to get a grip! Careful.

Yes, this is an all out drag setup...no street machines in this video!

Is it my tin ear or (on the line) did it sound rough to anyone else.........?

D

I think Dom is dead on. There are lots of hot ricers with turbos that sound like they are bouncing off the rev limiter and missing in the process...but then launch like an Atlas ICBM

505'sFastestViper. said:
its the only way to get the turbo spooled up tim its a 2 step i am sure and then n20 to help even more

I had no idea.... Thanks Dom...

You too, Roy....

It kind'a sounded (in one way) like Brady's truck........

D

not a bad way to spend 100,000 + dollars if you have it.

505'sFastestViper. said:
lol i wish i had all the money i have spent on my truck in one of my bank accts

Dude I was i had that also :)

but no regrets you have a badass truck that runs some serious low times.

plus it's a srt10 which is even better, cause I dont know about you guys but all I see is camaro's, srt8 jeeps, chargers and mustangs around here.

so seeing a dodge ram with a viper motor in it is enough, but to pull 10's is priceless :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

RAMDUDE said:
Dude I was i had that also :)

but no regrets you have a badass truck that runs some serious low times.

plus it's a srt10 which is even better, cause I dont know about you guys but all I see is camaro's, srt8 jeeps, chargers and mustangs around here.

so seeing a dodge ram with a viper motor in it is enough, but to pull 10's is priceless :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
hoping to be the first 10 in the 9s by next weekend!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

505'sFastestViper. said:
hoping to be the first 10 in the 9s by next weekend!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

goodluck bud hope you pull it off :D

I bet he spent half as much. These motors are a dime a dozen to build.

Lingenfelter does some good work. I wonder if they dumped the IRS for a live axle.

505'sFastestViper. said:

505, hey darl'n ...YOU KNOW I'M CHEERING FOR YOU!!! ALLDAY /EVERYDAY

:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
FOXXX/PAMM

alexspop said:
Lingenfelter does some good work. I wonder if they dumped the IRS for a live axle.

I was getting a tour of their operation as they were stripping it down, but did not notice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back