Camshaft

Pirana131313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Selling the camshaft that came with the heads/can package I bought.

Camshaft is brand new, never installed and in the original packaging.

This is very similar to JMB/PBJ's NA58X camshaft and I would imagine it would perform the same.

The only reason I am selling is because I'm going with a bigger cam.

I do believe you can install this camshaft with any other modifications, but as always, pushrods would be recommended.

$600 plus shipping.

More pics available upon request.

Attachments

• IMG_20150222_192833252.jpg
    IMG_20150222_192833252.jpg
    974.1 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_20150222_192817150.jpg
    IMG_20150222_192817150.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 190
Last edited:
Selling the camshaft that came with the heads/can package I bought.

Camshaft is brand new, never installed and in the original packaging.

This is very similar to JMB/PBJ's NA58X camshaft and I would imagine it would perform the same.

The only reason I am selling is because I'm going with a bigger cam.

I do believe you can install this camshaft with any other modifications, but as always, pushrods would be recommended.

$600 plus shipping.

More pics available upon request.

Assuming that's my set-up.... I don't think you want to go with a bigger cam!!! You do realize those specs are off of a 1.6 not a 1.7. I actually had this conversation with Justin when I first received it. Figured on a 1.7 (which is what you have) that cam is at about 615 Gross lift, and your heads (my old ones) were done specifically with that cam in mind! That cam is BIG!!!! ... and it definitely cannot be run without modifications (springs). It was also paired with Cometic gaskets, did you get those too? Trust me bro, don't get rid of that cam!!!

I'm dying to know what your truck puts down with that set-up. I truly think it should have come with a disclaimer that reads- " Warning, installation of this product may make you shit your pants" :burnout::burnout:

I am looking forward to results too, only to kick myself in the ass for not keeping it.

Agree with above. That cam is fairly decent on size, and lift is plenty. Ground on a 112 it should run pretty well without a lot of nonsense, on the more aggressive end of the spectrum. If that was ground on a 109 or 110, it would become a tuning headache.

S.O.B.... i want it!... but im broke as hell. Damn wedding is killing my dreams and taking all of the bonuses im getting from work :mad:

S.O.B.... i want it!... but im broke as hell. Damn wedding is killing my dreams and taking all of the bonuses im getting from work :mad:

I seriously hate to say this d00d but the wedding is just the beginning of being broke. :rofl::rofl:

is this cam for N/A I LOOKING FOR CAM I got the valves. Springs the would handle 0.600 and 3/8 pushrods up grade from roe racing. Would this work with my set up. Will have forged internals as well. I was going to buy the 710 cam but decided not to get it. Been reading te you get less torque on lower end. now only option is custom cam.

Last edited:
is this cam for N/A I LOOKING FOR CAM I got the valves. Springs the would handle 0.600 and 3/8 pushrods up grade from roe racing. Would this work with my set up. Will have forged internals as well. I was going to buy the 710 cam but decided not to get it. Been reading te you get less torque on lower end. now only option is custom cam.

This cam is a custom grind from JMB that was made with an NA build in mind. I would not run this cam without better springs, over sized valves, fully ported heads, and also being dyno tuned... that's what they were originally paired with. Just my .02

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back