can anyone do a vin search and tell me about this truck

Hemiroid04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really like this truck just wanted to see if anyone could do a vin search or carfax and tell me what the news is on it....
3D3HA18H56G198358 vin

Great color! :rock: This would go great with the factory GPS that's in the Buy/Sell section. What are they asking for it?

they are asking $29,000 do you think its worth it....i really like the 06s in this gray color....also thanks for the carfax appreciate it.

Hemiroid04 said:
they are asking $29,000 do you think its worth it....i really like the 06s in this gray color....also thanks for the carfax appreciate it.
You should be paying between 25k to 27k :)

Hemiroid04 said:

You can find a 10 for cheaper, but that is a rare(and very sweet) color with low mileage. If thats what you want, go for it:rock: I'd offer 25k, and I'm sure they'd take 27k for it... maybe less.

for the mods viper dna has I would go with his, its immaculate conidition and being a yellow fever would make it more desirable to me,but thats jsut me:)

when you factor in the mods and bling he has added, you are well over the 30k mark

Viper DNA's is a great truck.......

Seen it

Dig it

Want it

just no cash

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back