Can I get a witness ?

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to hear some testimonials from people who have purchased products from Fatjack :rock: Those are some Bad Ass shirts...Speak up I wanna know all your guys opinions on one of the finest vendors anywhere. Jack Thank You for being a good Brother and Welcome addition to this site :congrats: :congrats:

Jack - I know you offer various sizes - but do you have the "babydoll" t-shirts? I know besides myself there may not be to many requests, but I drown in the other t-shirts you have (which is why I haven't gotten one - as of yet)

Turtle said:
Jack - I know you offer various sizes - but do you have the "babydoll" t-shirts? I know besides myself there may not be to many requests, but I drown in the other t-shirts you have (which is why I haven't gotten one - as of yet)

:needpics:

Turtle said:

Mornin' Darlin' We have ladies tank tops and T-Shirts on our website, not really sure what a "baby doll" shirt is ??
http://bcreativemonogramming.com

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Mornin' Darlin' We have ladies tank tops and T-Shirts on our website, not really sure what a "baby doll" shirt is ??
http://bcreativemonogramming.com

a "babydoll" t-shirt is basically the same as a regular cotton t-shirt, except a little shorter and the collar is thinner. Then end up being a little more form fitting for the women - and I'm sure around here there wouldn't be to many requests for that (with the exception of Mikey ;) ) If you happen to make those - I would buy one in every color :D don't mean to be a menance, but since you already have the embroidery machines programmed (I'm assuming) - you would be able to put it on a shirt or tank that I sent you? How much more would that cost than a new one?

Turtle said:
a "babydoll" t-shirt is basically the same as a regular cotton t-shirt, except a little shorter and the collar is thinner. Then end up being a little more form fitting for the women - and I'm sure around here there wouldn't be to many requests for that (with the exception of Mikey ;) ) If you happen to make those - I would buy one in every color :D don't mean to be a menance, but since you already have the embroidery machines programmed (I'm assuming) - you would be able to put it on a shirt or tank that I sent you? How much more would that cost than a new one?

We have ladies T's available or we would be glad to monogram what you send us. Would not be expensive...

Jack Stephens
6751 Jordan Run Rd.
Chattanooga, Tn. 37412

I have 3 of the polo's great product,, top quality. Recommend these shirts to everyone.....

The only problem I have had with Jack is I never received an order from him.....might be because I have never ordered from him..:dontknow: ...I need to do something about that..

really nice shirts and polos... :rock: The only problem is you get even drunk in them as in any other shirt.....:eek: :( ................:p :p :p :D

Silverback said:
Nice site Jack. :rock:

Could you monogram a big asshole on the front of a shirt for Mikey?:dontknow: :D
Why go to all that trouble I will just have him screen print your avatar for me :D

TNVIPER said:
The only problem I have had with Jack is I never received an order from him.....might be because I have never ordered from him..:dontknow: ...I need to do something about that..
Exactly why the thread was started Larry :confused: :D Here's your sign LOLOL....Comon guys get it together and support a wonderfully Gay Dude :rock: Let's hear some more feedback from you guys :rock:

A baby doll T for Roy ................

Attachments

• JME36090.jpg
    JME36090.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 25
:D Nice stuff Jack, as soon as I'm up and running, I will order a shirt :rock:

Actually, I will do what Alex is doing and send you something to embroider for me. Us girls are picky like that ;)

im wearing one of his t's right now, got two t's and two polo's love them both.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back