can i really hit high 12s in my qc with just b&g pcm and k&n ?

''500hp''

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is it possible ? and im thinking about buying a pcm b&g pcm has any one had any promlems with the bg system please let me know

'500hp' said:
is it possible ? and im thinking about buying a pcm b&g pcm has any one had any promlems with the bg system please let me know
btw the pcm is used

it is possible , especially with cats removed.

but B@G is the only place I would go, actually that is where most get theres from that you buy at ;) other places

Well... with ONLY the flash, I wouldn't expect high 12's. Low 13's yes!

If you do some exhaust work like Stinker says, high 12's in good weather.

JMO

My PCM has a B&G flash on it. Works good! Definite HP gain.

ntw0rk said:
Well... with ONLY the flash, I wouldn't expect high 12's. Low 13's yes!

If you do some exhaust work like Stinker says, high 12's in good weather.

JMO

My PCM has a B&G flash on it. Works good! Definite HP gain.
well there a guy in tx im thinking about buying his used b&g pcm what would i have to do to put it on my tuck ? sorry for the stupid q but i dont know lol

'500hp' said:
well there a guy in tx im thinking about buying his used b&g pcm what would i have to do to put it on my tuck ? sorry for the stupid q but i dont know lol
send it and have your vin# flashed to it. then plug it in for it to work:D

Like Eddie said, you would have to send it in to get your vin flashed into it. With the cool air, sans cats, flash and a good track breaking into the 12's is possible. Others have done it here. Lower your rear tire pressure to 21 lbs for better traction.

patrick

'500hp' said:
14.00 @ 99 mph with 400 pounds of driver and passenger

Throw out the pass. and you should hit 13s:burnout:

1qksrt said:
Throw out the pass. and you should hit 13s:burnout:
did that once still no 13s but besides the point is it safe buying a used pcm????

'500hp' said:
did that once still no 13s but besides the point is it safe buying a used pcm????

I haven't had any problems to date,swapping out b&g p.c.m.s with a vin. change.

Correct me if I'm wrong,but didn't Clint (FlChub) get into the 12's with his ?? I'm still bummed,I can't even get into the High 13's !!!:( 14.01 is my best time yet !!Then again I don't go playing anywhere near enough to get a rythm going !!:(

I hit 12.7 with the Stage 2 flash from B&G, K&N CAI and borla exhaust without rear cats (Stock front cats). I was able to cut 1.8 60's and there was a low DA. Other have done the same. I also removed the tail gate and spare tire. You can see the run in the first video below.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back