Canada vs USA Olympic Hockey on sunday

mxzx440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should be an awesome game, rematch same as what it was in 2002 at Salt Lake City. Been some awesome hockey but comes down to one game.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: GO CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Congrats to the Canadians for winning the gold 3-2 in OT...

Congrats to the USA for winning silver....

D

What a great Gold Medal game and tribute to the sport. Great to see Canada win in their national pastime at their host Olympics, and great to see the USA battle them so close, beating them in the first round and taking the final game to OT.

You could not have asked for a better close to some great Winter Games. Congrats to our members/friends up North for a job well done. :rock:

Last edited:
I'm happy we did that good:rock: If we beat canada that would be like someone coming here and beating are best football team.

Sad to see US lost, but I'm ok with the Cros scoring the winning goal because I'm a Penguins fan.

I thought that the Canadians managed (moved) the puck more skillfully than the US team.....

D

Last edited:
Django said:
I thought that the Canadians managed (moved) the puck more skillfully than the US team.....

D

There is no doubt the best team won. The Canadians were favored from the get-go.

It has been said that maybe only three members of the U.S. team could have even made the Canadian roster.

What the USA lacked in talent and skill they largely made up for with heart and scrappy play.

Both teams earned the respect of each other and hockey fans everywhere. :beer:

hunter_angler said:
There is no doubt the best team won. The Canadians were favored from the get-go.

It has been said that maybe only three members of the U.S. team could have even made the Canadian roster.

What the USA lacked in talent and skill they largely made up for with heart and scrappy play.

Both teams earned the respect of each other and hockey fans everywhere. :beer:

I can assure you that mine was merely a pure layman's observation. I'm not much of a hockey man....

It just seemed as though the USA didn't seem to pass the puck to their teammates as accurately as the Canadians... But like as I said, I'm no expert at ice hockey...... Maybe "horse hockey"........;)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=horse+hockey

D

it was a great game, how us came back in thye end. They were the best team in the tournament just lost the one game in the end. But still happy canada won.

He'll ya. CANADA kicked ass. Woot woot And to top it off. Gold medal leader . Goooooooooo CANADA

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back