Canadian Members

too many if u ask me :D :D welcome aboard and dont drive in the snow, that means u have about a week a year u can drive in :eek: :eek:

the only engineer i dont mouth off to is a electrical engineer. i got hit by 277 volts once, 1 leg of of 480 and i tasted metal for 2 weeks. but then again i am not a electrician :D :D :D

Voodoo said:
too many if u ask me :D :D welcome aboard and dont drive in the snow, that means u have about a week a year u can drive in :eek: :eek:

Ha HA Theses trucks like the cold weather!!! There aren't many of these trucks near winnipeg so i am like a "hero" . I am gonna design some ski's for the front and some awesome tracks for the back so i can do SNOW BURNOUTS!!!!! :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :D :D in 6th gear !!! whoa ! look out!!! these things can get out of control in a hurry! might need drugs to slow things down:nurse: :nurse:

oh man i know of 10 trucks in Alberta.. that's not counting the few trucks that i know are just parked and never get moved.....

Voodoo said:
the only engineer i dont mouth off to is a electrical engineer. i got hit by 277 volts once, 1 leg of of 480 and i tasted metal for 2 weeks. but then again i am not a electrician :D :D :D
Geeeeez, and I thought it was the Beer :p :p :p :D

That explains all the strange behavior - Shock treatment :p :p :p :dontknow: ;) :rock: :elefant:

Hello from Ottawa Ontario Canada...Truck is being put away soon...SNOW
Come on spring...:D Take care BOB:)

Gquinn do you drive RC or QC...Also isn't the truck frigging awesome...
Everytime i drive it it's exilerating...Truck is damn fast...:rock:

Gquinn1980 said:
I have had mine for two weeks and it is getting parked after this weekend. BOO to winter.

I drove mine all last winter, even with the record snow fall.. :dontknow: Red Deer ain't much different then Saskatoon for snow and roads.

I have outnumbered's old truck from this board. It is way to fun to drive, I have noticed it doesnt like to go less than 80mph for some reason, could be the driver though. It is a qc, but I think it is to low to drive in the winter, also I have a jeep for a winter beater.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back