Cancer Drive Info.

GILMO'S10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Drivers,

Just a quick update on our plans and policies for the day of the Driving Out Cancer Motor Rally & Car Show. We will be able to offer complimentary breakfast and lunch to your registered passenger. If you entered passenger information upon registration, that individual will be able to enjoy both meals free of charge. If you plan to have more than one passenger or did not include a passenger's name on your registration, please contact me by phone or email as soon as possible.

Don't forget...refer your friends, family and fellow car club members!!! The more cars we have participating the closer we get to Driving Out Cancer in senior adults!!! (And the more chances you have to win those free airline tickets!) Please help us spread the word!

Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions or concerns.

Thanks and have a great day!

Heidi Thomas
Director of Outreach

Geriatric Oncology Consortium
3600 Clipper Mill Road, Suite 110
Baltimore, MD 21211
Phone: (410) 467-3600 ext. 223
Fax: (410) 467-4100
Cell: (443) 336-6938
Email: [email protected]

Giving Our Commitment to improving the lives of seniors living with cancer…

The Geriatric Oncology Consortium (GOC) is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to addressing age-based disparities in cancer research, education and treatment. The GOC strives to improve the lives of seniors living with cancer by conducting quality research and providing education to medical professionals, patients, caregivers as well as the general public.

Good info.I forgot to sign my son up!!getting close boys!!

Got the email from Heidi.....I am all signed up with my passenger....

Back