Cancer Free VTCOA GTG

Mom is going to come. Like many folks times are very hard and jobs are in peril, but she is commited to the trip.

Group rates have been established for the rooms at the hotel. The non view rooms are $122.00 a night. The view rooms are $152.00 a night.

Call the Resort at 1-866-609-8700, ask for reservations, tell them you are with the Dale Favero Cancer Free party, and they will take your credit card number and book your room.

Roy, John, your rooms are supposed to be credited with the reduced rate for the party.

The number of folks already getting rooms is making me think the after party will be a fun night :)

Two and half weeks...really excited about meeting all the web footed people from the great northwest!

Silverback said:
You ever been here before?:dontknow:

Stopped over in the airport a few times in flights to and from SE Asia...but never put my feet on the ground there!

Prof said:
Stopped over in the airport a few times in flights to and from SE Asia...but never put my feet on the ground there!
Roy, I too am excited. I am looking forward to it. Let me know your itinerary and when and where I can meet up with you. I need to start getting my arms around the logistics of friends and family all being here at the same time.

NightRunner#260 said:
Night Runner #260 AND WIFE NICOLE WILL BE THERE FOR SURE CONGATS DALE THAT IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!
Awesome, Look forward to meeting you and the wife.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back