cant get uconnect to work

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im confused. I have the RB4 and the mirror that has the uconnect buttons, but it doesnt work. i have the uconnect in our charger so I know how it works, but when I push the button it doesnt beep or give the setup options. I was searching the forums and they said something about it not working with sat radio?

It will work.... Do you also have power running to the Mirror???? I know it has to have power as well or you will get nothing..

Contact SpudRacer member here.... He just installed it into his 05 Yellow Fever and he has SAT Radio as well...

Go to Member listings and look him up... He is on page 11 of the S(s)

Last edited:
I would think it has power, it has the auto dimming feature so that has to have power

SpudRacer had the exact same problem until he hooked up a power wire to the mirror, don't know which or what color..... That is why I suggested giving him a yell.... He turned into an absolute expert on the subject.... Researched everything out and had it worlking...

You really need to get with him... He can save you a Ton of Time and Heart Burn... :)

mine worked. then it stopped due to needing a module upgrade. got the upgraded module and it worked again.

Not sure but I don't think they had the mirror/u-connect in '04, mine came with a dash-mount, just below the A/C.

This Bad-Boy will fine any phone you put in the Truck :elefant:

400227.jpg

Quick

QuickSilver said:
Not sure but I don't think they had the mirror/u-connect in '04, mine came with a dash-mount, just below the A/C.

This Bad-Boy will fine any phone you put in the Truck :elefant:

400227.jpg

Quick

You have the "After Market" version...

There is a wiring harness that is sold by Mopar Super Center that will allow the install of a factory mirror and will hook up as though it was installed on the assembly line...

As I said before contact SpudRacer... He has all the part numbers and instructions.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back