Can't go home?

04RAMSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the top menu bar there are tabs for; active threads, home, forum, user cp, etc.

When I click on the home button, I get "no access". Where does this link go? What is the home page? And why can I not view it?

Is this just for paid members?
Thanks

i go home all the time, might be your browser exit out and start your session over should fix it

weird... works for me... when you click Home it takes you to the page that has the Viper Truck of the Month and other misc stuff......

I have similar issues trying to access certain tabs from certain screens. For example, if you try to access an "Active Thread" from the "Home" screen, it won't work. I blame Earl. :D

I have similar issues trying to access certain tabs from certain screens. For example, if you try to access an "Active Thread" from the "Home" screen, it won't work. I blame Earl. :D

That one I know is broke, fix :dontknow:

Mine works. I do however have issues clicking the New likes recieved thing. Gets up to about 20-30 then one day it works again.

Not sure, i tried logging out and back in, tried on my ipad, and home computer, and still can not access the home tab. I still cannot post in classifieds either.

I guess I am just not meant part of the family :dontknow:

Google Chrome act strange on this site. I need to restart every once in awhile.

That I am not sure I can fix. I will see what I can do that. :dontknow:

Google Chrome act strange on this site. I need to restart every once in awhile.

I have never had a problem on chrome.

Home tab only works if you are not logged in.
Otherwise you get this:

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 27
Home tab only works if you are not logged in.
Otherwise you get this:

Odd... it must be select people. I'm logged in and it just worked for me. Although I do have problems trying to open my "likes" from the home page.

Odd... it must be select people. I'm logged in and it just worked for me. Although I do have problems trying to open my "likes" from the home page.

I usually can't access my "likes" from the home screen either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back