Can't send or respond to PM's

I get some errors when trying add my truck to my garage and the header of the site when in that section is getting errors.

I get some errors when trying add my truck to my garage and the header of the site when in that section is getting errors.

Yea, it happened the last part of 2012. The hack for the garage is no longer available. Are choices are to kill the garage or let it be what it is. You can still add pictures under Community > Pictures & Albums

15 Days and 50 Posts or become a Supporting Member

Looks like you have the 15 days well in hand, 28 more posts and your Full Access(Exception DIY Section)

If a person posts on my page, how do I reply back, or post on theirs? Only options I get are view conversation and report.

read post 6

The hardest part is the wait, the posts are easy

You type a message in the box and hit the red button on the bottom. Pretty easy stuff really.

When and why did this 50 posts thing start? I used to be able to PM and now it would seem that some replies don't even work. Does that mean that I just need to add some senseless chatter and pithy comments to be able to PM? "Huh? What? Okay! Yeah!" :)

When and why did this 50 posts thing start? I used to be able to PM and now it would seem that some replies don't even work. Does that mean that I just need to add some senseless chatter and pithy comments to be able to PM? "Huh? What? Okay! Yeah!" :)

You should be GTG now.

Purely by accident one can have 50 posts in 7+ years

I appreciate you checking in to that and giving a prompt response, however it still doesn't seem to be working. I'm still getting the same message.

Back