Cant win.

SRT2SLOW

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Every time i am saving up for something , some dumb shit always comes up. I was driving the jeep today and the truck in front of me kicked up a tire tread. Destroyed my front bumper, light and grill. Thank god it was only me driving and no one else got hurt.

Gonna take this opportunity and just blackout the entire jeep now. Took off the moldings . And gonna put the 2010 bumper and oem projector lights.

Almost got smacked by one in the right side cab a month back. Goof in an f150 doin 65 in the left lane. With no other cars around he decides to move over right when a big alligator is laying on the dotted line. He ran it over & sent it my way. How it missed me I don't know.

Almost got smacked by one in the right side cab a month back. Goof in an f150 doin 65 in the left lane. With no other cars around he decides to move over right when a big alligator is laying on the dotted line. He ran it over & sent it my way. How it missed me I don't know.

You ever had idiot people just move into your lane when its an empty hwy? Im normally in the fast lane and then it would be some slow sedan in the next lane on the right who decides he wants to move over to the fast lane and there are no cars near him as im coming up to go by him.

Then they stay there and sit in the lane forcing u to pass on the right. :mad:

Those bumpers are hard to get, good to hear no one got hurt.

lol what?

The part that E isn't telling you guys is that he saw this coming... He just felt bad that I gave him a guilt trip about replacing a bumper with minimal cosmetic issues because of his OCD, so he had to do this to rest his conscience. :D

You ever had idiot people just move into your lane when its an empty hwy? Im normally in the fast lane and then it would be some slow sedan in the next lane on the right who decides he wants to move over to the fast lane and there are no cars near him as im coming up to go by him.

Then they stay there and sit in the lane forcing u to pass on the right. :mad:

LOL EVERY TIME I DRIVE MY 10! LOL

A few weeks ago I'm driving my wrangler to work. I'm doing 65 (the limit) in the right lane. Some guy in a hybrid is driving the same speed as me in the left lane about 100 yards back. A newer vet starts gaining on him in the right lane. You could tell he had to cruise control set at no more than 70 miles an hour. As soon as the vet got within a car length of the hybrid the guy yanks over right over in front of him.

Leave it in the garage.......

Denice loves it. She's asking when are you gonna work on her Durango now that Candice's jeep is done? :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back