car grave yard...

does make ones mouth water:rock: :rock: :rock:
and these are what the corksuckers want to crush:mad: :mad: :mad:

Django said:
Do the dogs come with the deal....?

D

That would be "Junk yard dogs". I thought the same thing.:D
Man what a project that would be trying to identify parts, labeling and storing all that stuff.

remembers me when i was young .... had a junkyard in the neighbour like that one... man, i loved to peek around there once and awhile...sitting in those cars, sometimes stacked 3 high, thinking of the miles underneath... we even took some petrol and batterie to see which ones would run... crazy.Most of them not. Untill upon a time there were Toyo's and Datsuns... rusted trough... but still running like sewing machines.., times changed.Doesn't exist here anymore. Cars are scrapped . Think i have to go to France to find again such dreamgarden of past history. I have seen many beautys squezed to a metal package ( at that time with a weight on a crane.. ) ... would be worth a "fortune" now... pitty.

No it is not, :D , thanks to those demolition cranes, the ones survived , are now worth a fortune.
One cannot rewrite history. ;)

I love those old mama & pa junk yard. I about cried one day when one that was down the road sold out because the old man pass away. He had cars dating back to the 30, 40, and 50's. It where we went to get parts for my brother -n-law's 56 GMC,

The car crusher came in and smashed all of them. Everything went to the scrap yard.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back