Car-Truck & Bike Show Andrews AFB..Need Viper Trucks

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is for our Troops, could anything be more important?

This will be on June 5th and Andrews is in Maryland

We have a new member...TRUVIP and I am just helping him post this.
There are two VTCOA Members on Base TRUVIP and Guyper. This would be a great one for anyone that is close.

If you need access to the Base PM TRUVIP and he will sponsor you on.

I would love to go and take the Lil Red, unfortunately I will be out of town.

I'm close by, my truck has some flaws! It's def not in show condition! I'm available on the 5th!

BlackMamba50 said:
I'm close by, my truck has some flaws! It's def not in show condition! I'm available on the 5th!
I'm sure these guys would appreciate your truck for what it is, clean it up and join in.:rock: :rock:

It's almost 6 hrs for me but, I may be interested. Just not sure yet...

GUYs, FATJACK is right, it's not about the best truck or car, but it's about UNITY. FATJACK posted this for me and my truck is not show quality, nor is some of the cars. We just stick together and show our support.

Thanks

TRUVIP

edit ***** - i might be able to attend, ill see if ican get a few other's to come down with me... not sure if i will have the viper truck but i will bring something badazz

thanks,

Chris

Last edited:
I'll be there and as Chris will attest my truck is in pretty bad shape.... my radiator is held on with zip ties.

As far as I know, we will be driving around base and end up at the lake where we will do a BBQ. Family and friends are welcome too.

It was good to meet everyone at the show! Iphone pics.

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0542.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

Yea man, thanks for coming out... nice to finally meet some other Viper Truck owners in person.

Why no pictures of the other VT? ;)

Do you have a road runner (your signature)?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back