Carfax Report Anyone?

05QCSRT10 said:
Can someone run a carfax on this truck for me?

2FTRF07334CA76414

Hey bid. I'm at work. So, I can get it for you in a few

05QCSRT10 said:
PM'd you yesterday and you said you couldn't get it:confused:
Yeah, I usually can't when I'm at home. But my used car manager can usually get it for me if I ask nicely.;) I got it. Are you near a fax?

SANTEEN said:
Yeah, I usually can't when I'm at home. But my used car manager can usually get it for me if I ask nicely.;) I got it. Are you near a fax?

Yeah, fax it to 208-286-0044.

Something not right about faxing an SRT 10 owner a Carfax report on a Ford Lightning :D You should have it now, bud. :)

05QCSRT10 said:
:thefinger::D I said thank you in the original post, and in the pm I sent him yesterday.
dom is jsut looking for someone to aggrivate Idaho kid, his lunch box is probably empty and is bored:D

SANTEEN said:
Something not right about faxing an SRT 10 owner a Carfax report on a Ford Lightning :D You should have it now, bud. :)

You weren't supposed to tell everyone what it is.;) :D

I got it.

Thanks

GADodgetech said:
Go from one sissy auto to another :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's right:D

BTW I probably won't get rid of the 10. I just want to go drive it to compare:D Hopefully I won't like it because if I do them I'm gonna want it:p :D

05QCSRT10 said:
That's right:D

BTW I probably won't get rid of the 10. I just want to go drive it to compare:D Hopefully I won't like it because if I do them I'm gonna want it:p :D
I dont like em, nothing really special about em. see them everywhere, terible interior. the only good thing is they're cheap to mod.

GADodgetech said:
I dont like em, nothing really special about em. see them everywhere, terible interior. the only good thing is they're cheap to mod.

I've only seen one around here. I've seen 3 or 4 10's. The interior isn't that great but I do like the seats:D (not as much as the 10 tho). But yeah I like how cheap they are to mod.

faster and cheaper to mod, cheaper payments, depends on your situation bud, do whats best for ya, but remember, lightings are a dime a dozen.
the 10's arent extremely the fastest orthe cheapest to own, but they are allready a legend in the truck world and the perfomance world;)

own a legend or own a 100,000 unit production vehicle:D

05QCSRT10 said:
I've only seen one around here. I've seen 3 or 4 10's. The interior isn't that great but I do like the seats:D (not as much as the 10 tho). But yeah I like how cheap they are to mod.
that means people up there have good taste ;)

05QCSRT10 said:

I'm willing to bet you see more Ls than that... you just don't notice them:D I live on a SMALL base, and there's 3-4 of them.

Weren't there like 40k of them made:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back