CARFAX

Plus carfax only knows what was reported to them. I had a truck that had 12k in damages in an accident and then later had the motor replaced all done by the same dealer. Till this day none of that shows up on carfax for that truck. So I could only imagine what's not showing up for other vehicles out there.

Im not buying a car that has been wrecked. Looks like it was involved in an accident 9/10 front left. Im going to leave that one alone. Was gonna be nice, local seller and the car was clean. I guess I need to go back to the drawing board and look again!

I wouldn't always let an accident scare you away from buying a car, especially if it was repaired properly. Could be worth at least taking a look at it and seeing how well the repair was done.

I wouldn't always let an accident scare you away from buying a car, especially if it was repaired properly. Could be worth at least taking a look at it and seeing how well the repair was done.

Just hard for me to pull the trigger knowing that when I go to sell it will be an issue for the next guy too. The car is a good price, but with the history im not sure it leaves much room.

I really appreciate you looking that up for me Andy, might have saved my a$$

Just hard for me to pull the trigger knowing that when I go to sell it will be an issue for the next guy too. The car is a good price, but with the history im not sure it leaves much room.

I really appreciate you looking that up for me Andy, might have saved my a$$

No problem, I enjoy helping out where I can. The other thing I thought of is you can use your knowledge of the accident as a bargaining chip to try and get it cheaper too. I am by no means trying to talk you into buying the car but it doesn't hurt to take a look and make an offer.

No problem, I enjoy helping out where I can. The other thing I thought of is you can use your knowledge of the accident as a bargaining chip to try and get it cheaper too. I am by no means trying to talk you into buying the car but it doesn't hurt to take a look and make an offer.

Im with ya on that, def thought about it. The guy already knocked $1,500 off and he said he's still gotta pay it off. So im not sure there's much room. I'll keep looking for now!

Buying any sort of performance car expecting it to be a cream puff is like dating a stripper and expecting her to be a virgin....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back