Carlisle Events

04 SRT 10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Allo Guys...Just wondering is anybody thinking of going down to a couple of shows at Carlisle Penn.
All Chrysler Nationals July 11 - 13
All Truck Nationals Aug 8 - 10
I am going down for both shows.Last year shows were pretty good.Hope to see some of you there...Take Care...

Sorry dude..everyone will be at my house in eastern PA for a GTG the w/e of the 11th-13th..lol..Maybe you should come on out..

Riff62 said:
Sorry dude..everyone will be at my house in eastern PA for a GTG the w/e of the 11th-13th..lol..Maybe you should come on out..
Looks like lots of people going to RIFFS GTG...Have fun guys...
What ALL TRUCKS NATIONALS in August...That's a pretty good show,always
1700 - 2000 trucks on the field...:dontknow:

Carlisle is just too danged hot in the summer !!!! No shade anywhere.Being (ahem) just slightly overweight,I sweat gallons out at Carlisle.Too hot and sticky for me ( and not in a good way :D )

HOT RAM said:
Carlisle is just too danged hot in the summer !!!! No shade anywhere.Being (ahem) just slightly overweight,I sweat gallons out at Carlisle.Too hot and sticky for me ( and not in a good way :D )
Yeah i know what you mean...Last year was the absolute hottest show i went to.There is shade to find but yes it's a big field...Too bad i wish i could meet more SRT 10 owners...All Trucks Nationals is a pretty good show...

I'll be there -- I can only make the 12th though.

I will be there selling parts in the swap meet:) . My buddy may bring his VCA edition down to sell:rock: .
Al

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back