Carl's jr.

I just ate dinner but now I'm hungry. I'm not sure I can eat though, with my tongue so hard.

Carl Karcher made a great burger..... But, I can assure you....... it don't taste like pussy...

Wake up...........:argh: ;) :eek:

D

down south they r called hardys awsome burgers they dont show those comerials down here for some reason.cant help you with the bikini modles y have to find your own

raceram9 said:
down south they r called hardys awsome burgers they dont show those comerials down here for some reason.cant help you with the bikini modles y have to find your own
Bible Belt. Little old lady's would have a cow if that showed up on their TV while they were watching Benny Hinn.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Bible Belt. Little old lady's would have a cow if that showed up on their TV while they were watching Benny Hinn.

Benny Hinn..............:congrats:

I thought he was a good guy...... Turned out to be just as big phoney POS as the rest of 'em......

Sunzabitches........

D

Django said:
Benny Hinn..............:congrats:

I thought he was a good guy...... Turned out to be just as big phoney POS as the rest of 'em......

Sunzabitches........

D
Some people never realize that and continue to send him money. It's almost like the older you get the more urge there is to buy your way into Heaven by sending these impostors money. My inlaws believe in tithing 10%. So whatever measly amount of money they would get, 10% went to the Lord. (Benny Hinn) type people. That was money they needed to live on. And so many people do it.

Attachments

• benny.jpg
    benny.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 16

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back