Carrier bearing

aussie damo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gday all
I'm trying to see what options are out there for a replacement carrier bearing?
Does any one have a part number I could see if there are any avail in Australia.
Cheers and beers
Aussie damo

Get a cutting torch and remove bracket along with the 2 piece junk they put on our QC's and replace entire drive shaft with an aluminum one piece shaft. I did and stopped all that nonsense of wearing out the bearing, clanking racket and wondering when the whole shaft was going south. :rock:

Yessir we have dozens of QC we have provided a 1piece replacement shaft to rid that carrier bearing crap. Ours is a 5" aluminum shaft including everything for a bolt in install. New HD u joints, new yoke, balanced perfectly.
Be happy to help ya Frank

Yessir we have dozens of QC we have provided a 1piece replacement shaft to rid that carrier bearing crap. Ours is a 5" aluminum shaft including everything for a bolt in install. New HD u joints, new yoke, balanced perfectly.
Be happy to help ya Frank

Who is Frank? :dontknow:
haha thanks scott if you could maybe find out a price to ship to Melbourne Australia pm me for more details.
thanks
Aussie Damo

I just bought mine from Rockauto.com, they're a supporting vendor here and offer a discount. I went with the Timken unit, just need time to install it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back