Carrollton,Texas

b exxon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My kid wants to buy a car from a dealer in Carrollton, Texas (ebay). I was wondering if anyone on here lives near by. I would pay them to look at it or run it to a shop and have it checked out. I never seem to have much luck on ebay.

I live in Carrollton. I'm in Houston until Thursday night. I could go take a look either Friday or Saturday.

b exxon said:
My kid wants to buy a car from a dealer in Carrollton, Texas (ebay). I was wondering if anyone on here lives near by. I would pay them to look at it or run it to a shop and have it checked out. I never seem to have much luck on ebay.

did it check out OK ??????:dontknow: :burnout: :rock:

Naa..It was wrecked. Im glad I had someone look at it. Now he is bidding on a 1998 Eclipse in a town called Dumas,Texas. Why are all the nice looking cars in Texas? Anyone near that town?
Any thoughts on a good trustable carrier?

Dumas is in what i call the panhandle. some call it north Texas.

if ya need to know something bout a town, check out city-data.com:rock:

if he wants a good reliable car , he should be looking at a vehicle a kid won't want! some kind of sedan or a small truck. the sports cars that are older, are wanted by every kid and they are mostly junk and watched for by COPS! a nice 99 dakota or a buick regal . the regal will haul all his girlfriends and the cops won't even look at them twice!! remind him that street racing isn't like it used to be!! Not worth getting caught or getting killed! sorry for the rant , just my 2 cents...

I guess maybe he is not so much a kid,he is 19. He has been in the garage working with me since he was 9. He has driven my srt10 and my Viper. He has a 98 Chevy truck and a 56 chevy Belair (its in my avatar). He just wants to work on a tuner car. Lol...relax..I dont think street racing is his top priorty,but we all know that once in awhile its gonna happen.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back