Cars and coffee, Charlotte N.C

Khankn32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
www.carsandcoffeecharlotte.com
Gonna be reping VTCOA here. Rolling in with my bros SC300 TT, RSX turbo and Clublexus.com. I'm not driving my Lexus, gonna be driving my truck :rock: ! 1st time taking the truck out for a show since I got it late 08. :rock: Will post pix!

Its this saturday, first saturday of every month. There's been some GREAT turn outs! Letme know! Would be nice to roll with some of my peeps, instead of them ugly Lexus people =P

This looks like a good place to do a GTG.....If it wasnt tax season I might have drove down this Sat it being a sunny day...just a 2.5 hr drive for me.....maybe late spring we can do a GTG..:marchmellow:

Would be nice to roll with a bunch of u guys! :rock: !!!

-

Stinker said:
be careful Khank , these guys are not normal:p
They cant be THAT bad?! :D , The meet turned out great, 65 degrees over 120 cars ranging from old too news, tuners too exotics. Too bad I was the only Truck...:( ...got mad reps tho =) I parked all by myself lol! Will post pix soon!:rock:

Cars and Coffee....can you be heterosexual and attend this event too?

Khankn32 said:
They cant be THAT bad?! :D , The meet turned out great, 65 degrees over 120 cars ranging from old too news, tuners too exotics. Too bad I was the only Truck...:( ...got mad reps tho =) I parked all by myself lol! Will post pix soon!:rock:
you going next weeekend? I may break out the challenger:D

Stinker said:
you going next weeekend? I may break out the challenger:D

Its 1st of every saturday, letme know if u can make it. I had a group of 5 cars (from rock hill), plus lexus group that we meet up later, theres plenty of places to eat after words. GREAT turn out! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back