Carshow That Brat and Roz entered Saturday

mauiSRT/10 said:
But the temp gauge is 200+...................get the flash and t stat and run at least 20` cooler!!!;) ........not too mention way more power....;)

Great pics......looks like it was a fun gathering.

patrick

Around here she usually hovers around 190, she didn't know what to do in FL! :D

Thanks Patrick, it was fun! :rock:

Roz-SRT said:
Faster Shmaster. I didn't see one singe QC doing any type of spirited driving the otherday at Earl's.

That's because Earl's wife was there, and my truck wasn't!!:rock::rock:

Very nice. Looks like a fun car show. Where was this?

ViperPoweredRam said:
looks very nice, was wondering how some of you clean all of the bugs off of the cooler in front of the radiator.

I use a brush made to clean wheels. It's got hard bristles on one side and soft bristles on the other. Just wipe down the cooler and the brush does a good job of getting all the bugs out.

It was in Brandon, FL. I went down that way for Brat's GTG. Where in GA are you located?

Scott: There were four other QC's besides Earls to step up to the plate!! :D :D :D They're probably smarter than I am though. :D

Roz-SRT said:
It was in Brandon, FL. I went down that way for Brat's GTG. Where in GA are you located?

Scott: There were four other QC's besides Earls to step up to the plate!! :D :D :D They're probably smarter than I am though. :D

I'm from Rincon, Ga. About 30 miles northeast of Savannah. Right now I'm in Statesboro though. Going to school at Georgia Southern University.

wannarace? said:
I'm from Rincon, Ga. About 30 miles northeast of Savannah. Right now I'm in Statesboro though. Going to school at Georgia Southern University.

I know where that is! :D

I've gotten myself completely stoopid in Statesboro quite a few times. . . :rock:

We need a GTG in Atlanta again! :idea:

MUTT said:
gtg in atlanta?????when?

Dunno. We need one, hopefully you FL folk can make it. There are plenty of places in Atlanta to get stupid! :D

MUTT said:
i'm in...start the thread, name the time and place

Give me a few days, I'll get right on that! :rock:

Very Nice

Next time, unplug the hood lamp. Would sure hate to see the ViperTruck getting a jump cuz the batteries dead

Roz-SRT said:
I know where that is! :D

I've gotten myself completely stoopid in Statesboro quite a few times. . . :rock:

I can believe that. Its not too hard to do around here.

Nice pics guys.......I like the "Remove before flight" signs.:rock: I have one of those on my each of my key chains.

Thanks for the compliments you two. :rock:

Nice touch Izzy! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back