Cat back exhaust

HDGMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody running an MBRP cat back? If so how do you like it? I'm thinking of getting the pro series from them and would appreciate any feedback. Thanks.

The MBRP is absolutly kick ass! beats any other system out there I have sold so far by a mile!

even the mopar system doenst compare with MBRP

if you want top notch quality and someone that definitly stands behind there stuff, I would seriuosly consider the MBRP

they are canadian , and I think thats one reason there market is slo to grow, but I cant say enough good things about them and there system:rock:

one thing, they dont make them for 06 models , but will get you a price bud,
the only thing you hhave to do is change the hanger location

Had mbrp for 3 years now. I originally purchased mine straight from mbrp way back when before they caught on. sounds great with my catless mids.

I was very impressed with there customer service, anytime I have needed questions or so on , they have been there to help and answer promplty.

more than I can say for most manufacturers:rock:

I just got off the phone with MBRP. They are looking into possibly making a pro series for my 2006. If anybody else is looking for a system for their 06 let me know. The more people looking for one the better chance we have. Also does anybody have an 06 close to MBRP in Canada, in case they want to put thier hands on one for development?

up I have 3" catless mids nd th MBRP monster 4".... Sounds badass...

Well bud, got ahold of them, but they willl call me tommorrow from the tech dept,

running into the same thing again, the guy says, yes the 04/05 will fit, once again I say no,, no sire it want.

so tech is calling me tommorow to see about getting you one without the hangers bud:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back