Cat-Back ?????

Magnaflow sounds good, but quality is ****. Search "Magnablow" Get it from a shop that will warrant it

I have a lightly used MBRP 4" single outlet stainless steel catback exhaust that I'm willing to sell for $350 plus shipping or local pickup in NJ/Manhattan.

Attachments

• MBRP4Single.jpg
    MBRP4Single.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 26
  • MBRP4SingleDiagram.jpg
    MBRP4SingleDiagram.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 30
I had the Magnflow cat-back installed today. It sounds very good and has some extra hp that I can feel. One of these days I will put it on the dyno and see what it really has. Wanted the BB but could not afford it. Got a great deal on the Magnaflow. One of my customers is a parts dealer and was able to get a deal for me. Thanks for everyones feedback. In the future, I will have the BB's but for now, its all good!!!

I had the Magnflow cat-back installed today. It sounds very good and has some extra hp that I can feel. One of these days I will put it on the dyno and see what it really has. Wanted the BB but could not afford it. Got a great deal on the Magnaflow. One of my customers is a parts dealer and was able to get a deal for me. Thanks for everyones feedback. In the future, I will have the BB's but for now, its all good!!!

Try to post a sound clip. What kind of pricing did you end up with. So I know im not getting ripped off in the future!

Try to post a sound clip. What kind of pricing did you end up with. So I know im not getting ripped off in the future!
Just a touch over $600. Looked all over and the best that I could find was about $690 or so. From what I was told, Magnaflow watches their resale prices very close. If you get a price in the area of 600 to 700, you are good. I will record a clip and put it on soon.

I have a extra magnaflow from a qc. Dont know the difference from a rc?

Catbacks

Does the magnaflow 15832 part number work on both the RC and QC?

Yes, but an extra piece goes between the Mid's and the Catbacks. That extra pieces cost a few more dollars. This extra piece is due to the QC being about a foot longer than the RC.

On another note, the B&B cost more but B&B stand behind their products. They will replace or repair.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back